A Book Worms Blog

. . .

Thursday, June 17, 2010

You can dance . . . if you want to

I've developed a rather bad habit.
Well, it may not be bad, but it's definitely a habit that I should probably alter.

In the last two weeks, I have probably gone to school four times.
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, my school is work at your own pace, they hand you a module and a booklet of all of your assignments and you hand it all in when you're done.
As I've mentioned in previous entries, I've been in school for less than a month and I'm already finished a full course.

So, no, me being at school isn't a big deal. I don't HAVE to go.
I still get my work done when I'm at home, and I also manage to help out around the house a lot more.
However, I probably get more done at school than I do here.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm behind. (In actuality I'm probably ahead compared to most students in that school) Which I would like to fix.

Last time I was in school, I didn't do much. I turned a short story into a play, but didn't accomplish a whole much. I should be done my second English module already and close to being done with my psych module.

Needless to say, I should be going to school. It gets me out of the house and I can start being more social.

This post shall be my promise to myself. I will go to school on Monday, and not miss another day for at least a month!

(Hopefully)

-Mouse

"How soon 'not now' becomes 'never."
-Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment