A Book Worms Blog

. . .

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It was a radio-active spider, I swear

I'm currently enrolled in a school for people who have a rough time in conventional high school or who are too old to be in a regular high school. (I'm obviously in the second category)

I've only been going to school for approximately three weeks, I've already finished an entire course (don't get too excited, it was just CALM) and am now studying English and Psychology. I've been sick for probably the last week and a half, so I haven't been going to school, but have still been able to do a bit of school work between hacking my lungs out.

In spite of my protests and declaring that I'm still radio-active, my Mother has decided that I have to be in school today. So I am, and it's going pretty well, but I forgot how distracting it can be. I always have my laptop with me, as I prefer to type my larger assignments and all I keep doing is deciding that the music isn't right, checking blogs or trying to focus on my school work.

I alternately turn my music on and off, depending on what I believe other people are talking about (I'm a people watcher and listener and I LOVE learning about people. Which would be a lot easier if I actually TALKED to somebody in my school . . . ) or just because I'm losing focus.

I still feel sick and I truly believe I'm radio-active, so I can use that as an excuse for the reason that I'm not actually getting much accomplished, but I mostly feel like hell for not accomplishing anything. I can't focus!

I'm hoping that blogging about it may help me get all of my "omfgIcan'tdothis" out so that I can actually accomplish something, so we'll see.

Generally I find English extremely easy, but when I'm not super interested in what I'm doing (turning a short story written by another person into a play=LAME) I tend to find it really difficult to actually work on anything.

But this is it! I've blogged and I've been wasting tame! So I WILL get this done and I will get it done well!


Yeah . . .

-Mouse

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."
-Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment