A Book Worms Blog

. . .

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She writes to keep sane

I've decided to start keeping a journal.
A real, paper journal in a hardcover notebook with crisp lined pages.

I've kept journals on and off for my whole life, always with the intention of writing in them every night, and then forget.
This time I want to write in my journal every night, for real.

I'm heading into a new challenge, and I know that if I have a private outlet through this time, I'll be able to deal well.
I'd like to get into the habit before I head into this challenge, so when I get money I'm going to buy a journal.

I can't think of how many things I've said I'm going to buy when I get money and how many things I probably WONT buy, but I'm going to make a point of getting myself a nice journal to keep beside my bed to write in nightly.

Hopefully it will help cure a touch of my insomnia as well, instead of laying in bed not tired at all and deciding to jump on my laptop, I'll write everything out and go to bed!!

Maybe.

-Mouse

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."
-Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment